Site Use Agreement
This is a legal and binding contract between you and Balough Law Offices, LLC. By using this site by browsing, accessing or downloading, you agree to be bound by the terms of this Agreement. If you do not agree with the terms of this Agreement, or are legally unable to agree to these terms, then you cannot use this site.
1. Balough Law Offices, LLC, is registered with the Illinois Supreme Court as a limited liability company to practice law in the State of Illinois. Richard C. Balough is an attorney licensed in the states of Illinois, Texas and Florida and in several federal jurisdictions. Cheryl Dancey Balough is an attorney licensed in the state of Illinois. Balough Law Offices, LLC, Richard C. Balough, and Cheryl Dancey Balough are located in Chicago, Illinois. By accessing this site, you agree that the use of this site is in Cook County, Illinois, and you agree to exclusive venue in Cook County, Illinois.
2. Balough Law Offices, LLC, Richard C. Balough and Cheryl Dancey Balough are providing the contents of this site for informational purposes only. The material presented on this site is not legal advice and you cannot rely upon it as legal advice. By accessing this site, you are not creating an attorney-client relationship with Balough Law Offices, LLC, Richard C. Balough or Cheryl Dancey Balough.
3. The information presented on this site is general only and you should not act upon this information without consulting with an attorney for advice specific to you.
4. Your use of this site is at your own risk.
5. The materials presented on this site were accurate at the time they were written. Balough Law Offices, LLC makes no representation or warranty as to the current accuracy of the information or for any omissions or other errors in the content, and Balough Law Offices, LLC is under no obligation to update the material. You should not rely upon this information for making any legal decision. It is not intended to be, nor is it, legal advice to you.
6. This site contains materials, individually and compiled, and proprietary information, including, but not limited to, text, video, graphics and software that are copyrighted under the United States copyright laws and international laws and treaties. Balough Law Offices, LLC grants you a limited, non-exclusive license to browse, to download into your individual computer, and to otherwise access this website. By downloading the material, you do not acquire any ownership interest or rights in the copyrighted material. The material presented is for your personal use only and not for commercial purposes. You may not publish, copy, transmit, modify, link, create derivative works, or in any other way use, display or exploit the contents of this site in whole or in part without express written permission. In the event you are granted written permission to copy, transmit, publish or, link the copyrighted materials, you may not make any changes or deletions, and you must attribute to Balough Law Offices, LLC as the source of the material. You are prohibited from deep-linking into the site without attribution.
7. Balough Law Offices, LLC assumes no responsibility and shall not be liable for any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer or other property as a result of your access to this site or your downloading of any materials.
8. Balough Law Offices, LLC has not reviewed, and assumes no responsibility to review, any and/or all of the sites linked to this site. Balough Law Offices,LLC is not responsible for the contents of any other site linked to this site. Balough Law Offices, LLC has not authorized any third party to act as his agent or bind him in any other manner.
9. Any communication or material you send to Balough Law Offices, LLC, Richard C. Balough, and/or Cheryl Dancey Balough by electronic mail or otherwise is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. By sending any communication to Balough Law Offices, LLC, Richard C. Balough, and/or Cheryl Dancey Balough, you are not creating an attorney-client relationship with Balough Law Offices, LLC, Richard C. Balough and/or Cheryl Dancey Balough.
10. By accessing this site, your computer may leave certain information. The information collected does not identify you unless you sign up to receive news updates or send an e-mail. Balough Law Offices, LLC accumulates this information for its use in developing this site and for marketing purposes. This information is not provided to others, nor is it sold to others, for any purpose.
11. You may not alter any terms and conditions of this Agreement without the express written consent of Balough Law Offices, LLC. Any attempt to do so by you is hereby rejected and is void.
12. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between Balough Law Offices, LLC and you with respect to the subject matter and replaces all previous written or oral agreements. This Agreement shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Illinois without regards to its conflict of laws rules. No waiver by Balough Law Offices, LLC of any breach or default of this Agreement shall be deemed to be a waiver of any preceding or subsequent breach or default. You agree that any dispute arising out of the use of this website or any materials on the website may only be brought in Cook County, Illinois.