We help resolve business disputes
From time-to-time, businesses unfortunately might disagree or be required to take legal action to protect their valuable intellectual property. When this occurs, you want someone representing you whom you can trust to protect your interests and seek a reasonable solution. We have represented clients in various disputes, including:
- How the business should be operated
- Whether an owner may be bought out and on what terms
- Whether a former employee has taken the business’s trade secrets
- If there has been trademark or copyright infringement
- Recovering domain names from cybersquatters
We represent our clients in state and federal courts, as well as before state and federal agencies. We also have participated in binding arbitrations and in the Uniform Domain Name Dispute Resolution Process.
If you need assistance resolving a business dispute, we can help.